Sunday, August 27, 2006

Today the scripture has been fulfilled....

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the Poor.
He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives.
and recovery of sight to the blind,
to set free those who are downtrodden,
To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord....
Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing." lk. 18-21



Nothing short of Jesus' hand will give us the key to set free many of the children's lives that I work with. I can help them find keys to what triggers their young minds to retreat to a different place, and how to get to a better place. Nothing short of Jesus love can heal the deeply hurt places in their young lives. Though I can not speak this love in the school setting, I can let it flow through me. I can call for wisdom to help me through this minute-by-minute changing landscape of highly charged emotions and reactions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home