Saturday, September 30, 2006

Reflections

The sky was a delicate shade of Peach as I looked out my
kitchen window this morning, so I decided to look for the sunrise in the east. There was a brilliant spot of gold peaking through the top of a cornfield. The horizon was clear, but a wall of clouds followed closely. It was glorious. Pure gold would not have shone any brighter than the bottom line of this formation. The colors went from brilliant gold and oranges to pastels, to the dark blue- gray of clouds who were completely shut out from the sun.

I am always inspired to praise my Creator when he paints such masterpieces. I got to thinking how the clear sky is always wonderful and encouraging, But His light shining on thick clouds, or adversity, truly paints the most powerful and memorable picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

You're so poetic...

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home